Dates & Deadlines:
|Notification of Abstracts:||
|Colloquium Registration Due:||31 January 2017|
Accepted abstracts will be published in the colloquium documentation. Full papers should be prepared for presentation at the colloquium but will not be published in proceedings because they will be considered for special issues of academic journals or edited collections.
A Special Issue of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion on ‘Inclusion and work: addressing the global challenges for youth employment’ is being edited by Julia Connell and John Burgess, papers are due by end February 2017:
Further details of other publication opportunities will be provided at the colloquium.
3ISC Registration Form:
Click here to download the 3ISC registration form > 3ISC_Registration_Form_v01
|Colloquium Registration Fee||750|
* Registration fee: RM 750 including the colloquium dinner (but excluding accommodation and travel). Discounted fee for doctoral students: RM 375.
Method of Payment:
Telegraphic Transfer (TT) to the University’s designated bank account:
Malayan Banking Berhad,
No 112 Jalan Bendahara,
98000 Miri, Sarawak, Malaysia
Bank Account No: 511010-554408
Bank Account Name: Curtin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
Swift code: MBBEMYKL
Payment by cheque or bankdraft – please follow these simple steps before remitting your payment:
- Make the cheque or bankdraft payable to Curtin (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- On the reverse side of your cheque or bankdraft, please indicate the following information:
- Your full name as appear in your IC or passport
- The name of the conference
- Send cheque or bankdraft through post or courier addressed to Financial Services Department, Curtin University of Technology Sarawak Campus, Malaysia, CDT 250, 98009 Miri, Sarawak. Do not send any cash in the mail or courier.
Please complete and return the following to email@example.com or fax to +60 85-443838
- Colloquium Registration Form
- Cheque / Bank Draft copy to expedite payment confirmation
- Proof of payment if paying by telegraphic transfer
For further information contact the colloquium organisers and secretariat:
Jonathan Winterton firstname.lastname@example.org
Jude Emelifeonwu email@example.com